We provide an integrated team for an integrated service.

Tunji Adebayo & Co has considerable knowledge in the planning sector. We can help clients and also convince planning officers that we can help broker financial and market viability. We can certainly help you pick your way through the minefield that constitutes UK planning laws.

We provide expert input across the entire planning lifecycle, from appraisals for planning gain and development planning applications through to appeals and enforcement.We can also source residential or commercial development opportunities and advise on strategy. We draw on our in-depth knowledge of the property market to provide commercially viable and valuable recommendations.

All our advice is based on an intimate understanding of current planning legislation and policy, and our experienced team combines planning, development and legal specialists to provide you with a comprehensive service.

We can provide up to date market commentary to help you in your decision-making and provide expert witness reporting when you need it. This is usually at the planning Application, Appeal and Planning Inquiry stages.

If you need market assessments regarding supply and demand we can help underscore the justification of density development.

The stages within this include:

• Advising local authorities regarding master planning.
• Preparing property market reports.
• Preparing proposed change of use/redevelopment
• Impact of loss of existing site use
• Advising land-owners regarding enhancement opportunities
• Advising on maximising value through development or alternative use applications
• Act as a critical friend at all stages.

If you need advice we can also assist with:

• What types of marketing land and development property is available in your target area.
• How to sell land or develop property using auction
• Joint venture development options for land owners
• Feasibility or valuation studies on current and potential planning options
• How to structure ‘subject to planning disposals
Contact us now

We provide a comprehensive planning service tailored to your requirements. This includes initial consultancy, detailed cost analysis, advice on meeting regulations or managing planning applications and negotiations.
The blend of professional skills within our team means we can help you at every stage of the planning cycle. We provide an integrated expert planning service no matter what your property requirements.
Our planning consultants focus on traditional town planning activity including strategic planning advice, site appraisals, options evaluation, planning applications and appeals.

Our development specialists can help you identify and secure sites for development, right through to placing the development on the market.
Finally our economic analysts provide retail, leisure and employment studies, helping you make more informed decisions at every stage.
We are attuned to the ever-evolving planning system
The UK planning system is dynamic and in an almost constant state of flux. This can be a real headache for residential or commercial developers. These days developers are increasingly expected to address infrastructure, social housing and regeneration issues. Our planning consultants are fully up-to-date with the current system and proposed changes, so we can give you appropriate advice at all times.

We don’t just advise you on meeting planning duties or available opportunities: we can help you respond to them with the best possible outcomes.
We can make planning applications on your behalf, negotiate S106 agreements and manage appeals. Once development is authorised, we can help you source funding and complete the project. We also provide building consultancy and project management, right through to marketing your development.
Our planning team works closely with both public and private sector organisations. We also have specialist teams for development and residential projects.


We provide an effective service to the public sector. we prepare development briefs, employment land studies, retail studies, viability appraisals, S106 negotiations, applications, disposals and strategic policy advice on development. ****


For the private sector we run and manage planning applications. In addition we manage appeals, provide planning appraisals and advice on development opportunities, make development plan representations, advise on planning strategy and provide viability advice, negotiate s106 agreements and advise on changes to planning law.


We have a specialist development team providing a start to finish service in identifying development sites, sourcing funding, evaluating opportunities and bringing forward sites for development.